Ingredients for Toffee cake:
1 1/2 cup flour
1 1/2 cup sugar, powdered
3/4 cup butter
2 table-spoon Coffee powder
1 t-spoon Baking powder
1/4 t-spoon cooking soda
1/2 t-spoon vanilla extract
3 milk chocolate-toffee bars
a pinch of salt (optional)
1 table-spoon sugar, powdered
How to make Toffee cake:
- First of all, Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter and put it in a large bowl, add sugar to the bowl and mash it properly such that sugar gets dissolved in butter, mash the mixture only clockwise direction for the complete recipe.
- Now, add eggs, first the white part only, mash it for a minute. Then, add the yellow part, mash it again for a minute.
- Then, add flour, coffee powder, vanilla essence and a pinch of salt (optional). Again mash the complete mixture now. Mash it properly now, for 5 mins. at least so that no lumps remain. The more you mash the mixture the more softer resultant cake well be.
- Then, add baking powder and cooking soda and mix it properly again for a minute or two.
- Now, take a pan of microwave oven, grease the bottom and sides of the pan properly with 1 t-spoon butter. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top of it. Put the batter in the pan and spread it properly.
- Now, start baking the cake. Bake it for 40 mins. If it still sticks after inserting a toothpick, increase the baking time.
- After 40 mins. or so hot Toffee cake will get ready.
- Now, chop chocolate toffee bars and spread it over the hot Cake. Serve the cake after 30 mins.
Note - Always mash the cake as much as you can in clockwise direction only.