Apple Chutney recipe is a sweet Indian chutney recipe. It is also known as sev chutney.
Ingredients for Apple Chutney:
2 medium sized apples (sev)
4 table-spoon sugar or to taste
2 t-spoon ginger , finely chopped (Adrak)
2/3 cup white vinegar (Sirka)
1/3 cup raisins (kishmish)
2 t-spoon garlic, finely chopped (Lahsun)
2/3 cup chopped dry fruits, such as peaches, apricots (khubani), or some other dry fruits available
2/3 t-spoon salt
1/4 t-spoon pepper (kali mirch)
How to make Apple Chutney:
- Peel the apple, remove the seeds and chop it coarsely.
- Take a non-stick fry pan. Add all the ingredients and stir well. Keep the heat to medium-high, When the mixture started boiling, simmer it.
- Stir, occasionally for 45 mins. or until the mixture starts getting thicken
- Now, take off, pan from the heat and cool the Apple Chutney to room temperature
- Put Apple Chutney in a glass jar, seal it properly and refrigerate it. Apple Chutney will get ready within 2-3 days.