Ingredients for Sweet Roti :
2 cups Wheat Flour (Aata)
4 table-spoon Sugar, powered
2 table-spoon ghee for kneading
How to make Sweet Roti :
- In a large bowl mix Wheat flour, sugar and ghee.
- Add water in little quantity and knead the mixture to a medium consistency dough.
- Now, take a small ball out of this dough and roll it into a round shape roti.
- On a preheated tava or skillet, place Sweet roti.
- Cook on medium flame from one side until bubbles starts rising.
- Then, flip the roti to other side.
- Cook the roti from both sides until light brown patches appear on it.
- Take it off from the tava and smear it with 1 teaspoon ghee.
- Serve Sweet roti with any sweet pickle.