Ingredients for Rice Roti :
2 cups Rice flour (Rice flour)
1/4 cup fresh grated coconut (Optional)
2 green chillies, chopped
1 teaspoon Cumin (Jeera)
2 table-spoon cooking oil for kneading and more for cooking
Salt to taste
2 cup water
How to make Rice Roti :
- Boil water in a pan. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl except water.
- Now, using the hot water knead the mixture to a soft dough, keep aside for 10-15 mins.
- Now, cover the dough with 2 table-spoon oil and knead the dough a bit more.
- Take a sheet of wax paper and put little oil.
- Take a small dough and roll it into a thin chapati.
- On a preheated tava or skillet, cook roti from both sides for 1 minute each or until it gets cooked properly.
- Take it off from a tava and serve Rice roti immediately.