Ingredients for Misi Roti :
1 cup Besan (Bengal Gram Flour)
1 cup Aata (Wheat Flour)
2 table-spoon dry fenugreek leaves (Kasoori Methi)
1 teaspoon Cumin seeds (Jeera)
1 teaspoon Ajwain (Carom Seeds)
1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
1/2 teaspoon Red chilli Powder (Lal Mirch Powder)
1/4 teaspoobn turmeric powder (Haldi)
2 table-spoon cooking oil for kneading
1/2 teaspoon Salt or to taste
warm water for kneading
How to make Missi Roti :
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl except fenugreek leaves.
- Add water in little quantity and knead a little bit.
- Now, add fenugreek leaves and knead properly to make a stiff dough.
- Divide the whole dough into small round balls.
- Now, take a single ball and roll it into a small round shape roti.
- On a preheated tava or skillet, place Misi Roti and wait for the bubbles to come.
- Flip the roti to other side and cook on medium flame for 1-2 minutes.
- Again flip the roti to other side and cook for a minute.
- Take Missi Roti off from the skillet and serve it with the sabzi of your choice.