Ingredients for Jowar ki Roti :
1 cup Jowar Flour (Jolad hittu)
Salt to taste
water for kneading
How to make Jowar Roti :
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and knead to make a stiff dough. Keep it aside for 20 minutes.
- Divide the whole dough into small round balls.
- Now, take a small ball and roll it into a round shape roti.
- On a preheated tava, place roti on medium flame.
- After a minute, Flip the roti to other side and cook further for 1-2 minutes accordingly.
- Take it off from the skillet and smear roti with 1 teaspoon Ghee.
- Serve Jowar ki Roti hot with sabzi and dal.