Ingredients for Plain Roti :
2 cups Wheat Flour (Aata)
Salt to taste (Optional)
Dry aata for dusting
water for kneading
How to make Indian Roti :
- In a large bowl mix Wheat flour and salt.
- Add water in little quantity and knead Wheat flour to a medium consistent dough.
- Divide the large dough into small balls.
- Now, take a small ball and roll it into a round shape roti. Use dry aata to dust the roti.
- On a preheated tava or skillet, place Plain roti.
- Cook the roti for 1 minute, flip to other side and cook again for less then a minute.
- If brown patches starts appearing on the roti, take it off from the tava.
- Smear it with 1 teaspoon ghee.
- Serve Indian Plain roti with Dal and sabzi of your choice.