Ingredients for Dal Roti :
1 cup Wheat Flour (Aata)
1/2 cup Cooked dal (Toovar dal or chana daal)
1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
a pinch of garam masala
2 table-spoon Dhaniya patti (Coriander leaves)
1 table-spoon cooking oil for kneading
Salt to taste
water for kneading
How to make Dal Roti :
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and knead to make a soft dough. Add little water to knead the mixture. Keep it aside for 25-30 mins.
- Now, take a small ball and roll it into a round shape chapati.
- On a preheated tava, place roti and wait for the bubbles to come.
- Flip the roti to other side and cook on medium flame for 1-2 minutes accordingly.
- Take it off from the tava and smear it with 1 teaspoon ghee.
- Serve Dal roti with pickle, raita or any sabzi.