Ingredients for Bajre ki Roti :
1 cup Bajra Flour (Millet)
1 cup Aata (Wheat Flour)
1 table-spoon cooking oil for kneading and more for cooking
Salt to taste
warm water for kneading
How to make Bajra Roti :
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and knead to make a stiff dough. Add a little oil to cover the dough. Keep it aside for 25-30 mins.
- Now, take a small dough and roll it into a small round shape chapati.
- On a preheated tava, place roti and wait for the bubbles to come.
- Flip the roti to other side and cook further for 1-2 minutes accordingly.
- Take it off from the skillet and smear roti with Ghee.
- Serve Bajra Roti hot with sabzi and dal.