Ingredients for Tofu Paratha :
200 grams firm Tofu
1 Onion, Chopped
2 table-spoon coriander leaves, finely chopped (dhaniya patti)
1 Green Chilly, finely chopped (Hari Mirch)
1/2 t-spoon turmeric powder (haldi)
1/4 t-spoon red chili powder (Lal Mirch)
1/4 t-spoon black pepper powder (Kali mirch)
a pinch of Garam masala
1 t-spoon butter or ghee for each paratha
Salt to taste
How to make Tofu Paratha :
- Grate Tofu using a fine grater. Take a large bowl and add all the ingredients (except butter) to the bowl including grated Tofu and mix properly.
- Knead dough with wheat flour and water.
- Now, take a small dough and roll it into a small chapati. Spread a bit of ghee on the surface of the chapati and place suitable amount of Tofu mixture.
- Now, gather all the edges of the chapati with Tofu mixture inside it to a round peda. Roll out the peda into suitable size paratha in such a way that it should not get broken from anywhere.
- On a preheated griddle or tawa, roast Tofu paratha from both sides by turning it many times and spreading butter or ghee on its surface. Roast it on medium heat till both the sides gets brown patches and the paratha gets properly cooked from inside.
- Take it off from the griddle, grease Tofu paratha with ghee or butter and serve immediately with green chutney, pickle or curd.