Ingredients for Laccha Paratha :
3 cups whole wheat flour (aata)
1/2 t-spoon Carom seeds (Ajwain)
1 cup ghee for frying
water to knead
Salt to taste
How to make Laccha Paratha :
- Mix wheat flour, ajwain, salt and knead it with water to a medium soft dough. Keep it like this for an hour.
- Now, take a small dough and roll it into a small chapati. Spread a bit of ghee on the surface of the chapati and some dry aata.
- Make a half cut on the surface of the rolled chapati, turn it into a triangle shape one roll above the other to cover the whole chapati. Again make a peda out of it by pressing it with hands. Again roll in into a layered Paratha.
- Now, heat ghee in a shallow skillet and cook Laccha Paratha on low-medium heat until both the sides gets properly cooked.
- Take it off from the skillet and serve immediately with green chutney, pickle or curd.