Ingredients for Chilli Paratha :
8-10 Green Chillies, finely chopped (Hari Mirch)
1 green Capsicum, finely chopped (Shimla Mirch)
1 onion, chopped
2 table-spoon coriander leaves, finely chopped (dhaniya patti)
1 table-spoon, grated ginger (adrak)
1/2 t-spoon turmeric powder (haldi)
1/4 t-spoon red chili powder (Lal Mirch)
a pinch of Garam masala
2 table-spoon cooking oil
1 t-spoon butter or ghee for each paratha
Salt to taste
How to make Chilli Paratha :
- Heat oil in a pan and add all the ingredients to it (except butter). Fry them for 3-4 minutes on medium heat.
- Knead dough with wheat flour and water.
- Now, take a small dough and roll it into a small chapati. Spread a bit of ghee on the surface of the chapati and place suitable amount of Chilli mixture on the surface of the chapati.
- Now, gather all the edges of the chapati with Chilli mixture inside it to a round peda. Now, roll out the peda into suitable size paratha in such a way that it should not get broken from anywhere.
- On a preheated griddle or tawa roast Chilli paratha from both sides by turning it many times and spreading butter or ghee to its surface. Roast it on medium heat till both the sides gets brown patches and the paratha gets properly cooked from inside.
- Take it off from the griddle, grease Chilli paratha with ghee or butter and serve immediately with green chutney, pickle or curd.