Corn Paneer Recipe is very healthy and different flavored paneer recipe. Corn with great blend of spices gives a really sweet n spicy flavour.
Ingredients for Corn Paneer:
200 gms Paneer, cut it into medium sized cubes (Cottage cheese)
1 cup Sweet Corn or simple corn, boiled (bhutta ka dana)
4 medium sized tomatoes, finely chopped
3 large onions
1/2 cup yogurt (dahi)
3 table-spoon oil
1 Bay Leaf (tej patta)
2 t-spoon cumin seeds (Jeera)
1/2 t-spoon garam masala
1 t-spoon red Chilli Powder
10-15 coriander leaves (dhaniya patti)
1 green chilli, finely chopped
2 garlic pieces, slicely chopped (lahsun)
1 t-spoon ginger, finely grated (adrak)
salt to taste
How to make Corn Paneer:
- Take 1 table-spoon oil in a frying pan and heat it. When it gets heated up, turn the heat to low and add paneer cubes to it. fry them until they get light brown. Then, turn off the heat and keep them aside.
- Heat 2 table-spoon oil in a separate pan over medium flame, add bay leaf and cumin,stir it, after a minute add onion and green chilli to it, stir again, fry until onion gets light brown.
- Now, add tomatoes, garlic and ginger, turn the heat to low and cook for 4-5 mins, stirring in every 30 secs.
- Then, add curd, salt, and red chilli powder to the pan, stir well, cook on low heat until the gravy gets thicken, stir every minute. Add some water, if needed.
- Now,add boiled corn and fried paneer to the gravy, stir well, add some water if needed. Cook on low-medium flame for 3-4 mins. then turn off the heat.
- Sprinkle corn paneer with finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot Corn Paneer with roti or chapatis.