Ingredients for Mushroom Pakora :
200 grams Button Mushrooms, diced
1 Onion, slicely chopped
2 cups Gram Flour (besan)
2 table-spoon Ginger-Garlic paste (Lasun)
1/2 tea-spoon Ajwain (Carom Seeds)
2 Green Chillies, chopped
1 table-spoon coriander powder (pisa dhaniya)
1/2 tea-spoon Red chilly powder
1/4 tea-spoon Garam Masala
Oil to deep fry Pakodas
1 tea-spoon salt or to taste
How to make Mushroom Pakoda :
To Prepare a Batter :
- Take a large bowl and add sliced onions, besan, green chillies, ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, coriander powder, Garam masala, Ajwain and salt.
- Mix them well by adding water in little quantity.
- Make a batter of medium consistency.
To Make Pakoda :
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan (kadhai) to deep fry Pakoras.
- Properly coat the pieces of Mushroom in batter and deep fry them on medium flame until they get red and crispy
- Serve hot Mushroom pakoras with tomato sauce or chutney of your choice.