Ingredients for Chilli (Hari Mirch) Pakora :
6-7 large green chillies (Moti Hari Mirch)
1 cup Gram Flour (besan)
1/2 tea-spoon Red chilly powder (lal mirch)
1/2 tea-spoon Haldi Powder (Turmeric Powder)
a pinch of garam masala powder
a pinch of asafoetida (hing)
1 tea-spoon salt or to taste
Oil to deep fry Pakodas
How to make Hari Mirch Pakoda :
To Prepare a Batter :
- Take a large bowl and add all the ingredients except Hari Mirch.
- Mix them well by adding water in little quantity.
- Make a medium consistent batter for pakora.
To Make Pakoda :
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan (kadhai) to deep fry Pakoras.
- Make one or two slits vertically on Green chillies, taking care of not to break them.
- Now, dip these chillies in batter and coat them properly.
- Put the flame to medium for frying the pakodas.
- Deep fry them from both sides on medium flame, until they get red and crispy.
- Serve hot Chilli pakoras with tomato sauce & green chutney.