Gobi Manchurian Dry is crispy in nature. It is also known as Cauliflower Manchurian or Gobi Manchuria. Given below is the best, authentic and tasty recipe of Indian gobi manchurian.
Ingredients of Gobi Manchurian (dry):
1 small bunch of spring onion finely chopped
2 t-spoon ginger chopped in very small pieces
1 t-spoon milk
1 t-spoon garlic chopped in very small pieces
2 red chillies, dry
1/4 cup plain flour
3 t-spoon oil
3 t-spoon cornflour
1/4 t-spoon red chili powder
How to make Gobi Manchurian (dry):
- Cut the cauliflower into medium sized florettes.
- Take water in a pan, add cauliflower florettes and a t-spoon of milk in it. Boil them for 4-5 minutes
- Drain the water and soak the florettes on a cloth.
- In a separate bowl take flour, 2 t-spoon cornflour, 1/4 t-spoon each of ginger, garlic, red chilli powder and salt to taste. Add water and mix them to form a thin batter
- Take oil in a pan, put the heat to medium, dip the florettes in the batter and deep fry them one by one. Now keep them a side
- In the remaining oil(should not be more than 3-4 t-spoons, add remaining garlic, ginger and crushed red chilli and fry for a minute.Add spring onions, fried floretts, soya sauce and salt to taste.
- Add 1 t-spoon cornflour, stir well and continue cooking for 2 mins. Now, turn off the heat.
- Serve Gobi Manchurian dry hot with chili garlic sauce and deep fried noodles.