Carrot Juice Recipe is also known as Gajar ka Juice in Indian Style. It can be made using a Juicer or if the juicer is not available, a blender can also be used for the same.
Ingredients for Carrot Juice :
How to make Carrot Juice :
- Peel the Carrots and Cut them to fit your juicer.
- Juice carrots in a juicer. Fresh Carrot juice is ready to drink.
Alternately, if you are using a blender then follow the following recipe :-
- Peel the Carrots and grate them using a medium grater.
- Add carrots to the blender and add little water to it. Blend it to a smooth paste.
- Now, with the help of a strainer, strain the juice out of it.