Homemade Coconut Milk is an extract of the coconut, not the coconut water. It can be used as an unsweetened drink or can be added in many dishes. Fresh Coconut milk is very light and organic for hairs. Try the easy and best recipe of Delicious Coconut Milk.
Ingredients for Coconut Milk :
1 cup hot water
How to make Coconut Milk :
- Break the coconut and take out its pulp, discard water. Grate a coconut pulp using a fine grater.
- Add Hot water to the grated coconut, 1 cup of water for 1 cup of grated coconut.
- After 5 minutes put grated coconut along with water in a grinder and grind it to a fine paste.
- Use a cloth to strain liquid out of the paste. Put a grinned paste in a cloth and strain the liquid by pressing it tightly with hands to extract the Coconut Milk as much as possible.
- Discard the grinned coconut remains in cloth. Keep the Coconut milk in refrigerator and use in within 2 days.