Ingredients for Soya Dosa :
1/4 cup Soya Beans flour
1 cup rice flour
1/4 cup Urad dal flour
1/2 t-spoon cumin seeds (Jeera)
salt to taste
1 1/2 table-spoon Oil to make each dosa
How to make Soya Dosa :
Prepare a Dosa Batter :
- Combine all the above ingredients along with water. Make a thin batter.
- Cover it and keep it at room temperature for 1 hour before making dosa.
Make Soya Dosa :
- Heat Dosa tava or non-stick flat pan over medium-high flame. Sprinkle few drops of water to check whether the pan is sufficiently hot or not. When the water drops starts cracking, rub the pan with a cloth.
- Now spread 1 table-spoon of oil on the pan. Take 1/2 cup of dosa batter and spread it properly in circular motion to form a thin circle on a hot pan. This will form a thin crust of dosa.
- Add 1/2 table-spoon oil more on the dosa crust. After 2 minutes or so, you will find brown spots on dosa. Cook the dosa from one side only. Roll the dosa out from the tava.
- Crispy Soya Dosa is ready to serve with chutney and Sambar.