Ingredients for Maida Dosa :
1 cup All purpose flour (Maida)
1/2 cup rice flour
1 small onion, chopped
2 green chili, chopped
10-15 leaves coriander, chopped (dhaniya patti)
salt to taste
2 table-spoon Oil to make each dosa
How to make Maida Dosa :
Prepare a Dosa Batter :
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Add water to it and mix it well to get the desired consistent batter.
- The batter should not contain any lumps and should be quite thin.
Make Maida Dosa :
- Heat Dosa tava or non-stick flat pan over medium-high flame. Sprinkle few drops of water to check whether the pan is sufficiently hot or not. When the water drops starts cracking, rub the pan with a cloth.
- Now spread 1 table-spoon of oil on the pan. Take 1/2 cup of dosa batter and spread it properly in circular motion to form a circle on a hot pan. Keep the flame to low-medium.
- After 2 mins. add 1 table-spoon oil more on the dosa crust and flip to other side. Roast Maida Dosa from both side until light brown patches appears on the dosa and it gets really crispy.
- Maida Dosa is ready to serve with chutney or sambar.