Ingredients for Cucumber Dosa :
2 cups Rice
1/4 cup Black gram (Urad dal)
2 Green chillies, chopped
1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
1 1/2 table-spoon Oil to make each dosa
salt to taste
How to make Cucumber Dosa :
Prepare a Cucumber Dosa Batter :
- Mix Rice and urad dal, wash them with water 4-5 times. Soak them in water for 6 hours or overnight.
- Drain water and mix chopped cucumber in rice and dal mixture. Grind the mixture to a very fine paste. Add salt and chopped green chilles, mix the batter properly.
Make Cucumber Dosa :
- Heat Dosa tava or non-stick flat pan over medium-high flame. Sprinkle few drops of water to check whether the pan is sufficiently hot or not. When the water drops starts cracking, rub the pan with a cloth.
- Now spread 1 table-spoon of oil on the pan. Take 1/2 cup of dosa batter and spread it properly in circular motion to form a circle on a hot pan.
- After 2 mins. add 1/2 table-spoon oil at the sides of dosa and turn it to the other side. Cook from both sides until light brown patches appear.
- Hot Cucumber Dosa is ready to serve with chutney.