Ingredients for Bread Dosa :
6 pieces Bread
2 table-spoon rice flour
1/2 cup rava (Sooji)
2 table-spoon Yogurt (Dahi)
1 small onion, chopped
1 green chili, chopped
10-15 leaves coriander, chopped (dhaniya patti)
salt to taste
2 table-spoon Oil to make each dosa
How to make Bread Dosa :
Prepare a Dosa Batter :
- Soak bread in water and squeeze out the water immediately.
- Combine rava, rice flour, bread and yogurt in a blender and blend it to the smooth paste. Add a little water.
- Combine this paste with all the remaining ingredients. Add water to it and mix it well to get the desired consistent batter.
Make Bread Dosa :
- Heat Dosa tava or non-stick flat pan over medium-high flame. Sprinkle few drops of water to check whether the pan is sufficiently hot or not. When the water drops starts cracking, rub the pan with a cloth.
- Now spread 1 table-spoon of oil on the pan. Take 1/2 cup of dosa batter and spread it properly in circular motion to form a circle on a hot pan. Keep the flame to low-medium.
- After 2 mins. add 1 table-spoon oil more on the dosa crust and flip to other side. Roast Bread Dosa from both side until it gets light brown patches and get really crispy.
- Hot Bread Dosa is ready to serve with chutney.