Ingredients for Banana Dosa :
1 cup Maida (All purpose flour)
1/2 cup rice flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 cup milk
1 1/2 table-spoon oil for each dosa
How to make Banana Dosa :
- Take a blender and add peeled bananas, milk and sugar. Blend them to a smooth mixture.
- Take this mixture in a large bowl, add maida and rice flour to it. Mix everything properly to form a thick Banana Dosa Batter.
- Heat Dosa tava or non-stick flat pan over medium-high flame. Sprinkle few drops of water to check whether the pan is sufficiently hot or not. When the water drops starts cracking, rub the pan with a cloth.
- Now spread 1 table-spoon of oil on the pan. Take 1/2 cup of Banana dosa batter and spread it properly in circular motion to form a circle on a hot pan. After 2 minutes turn the dosa to other side.
- Add 1/2 table-spoon oil more on the dosa crust and fry it from both sides until it gets brown spots on each side.
- Hot Banana Dosa is ready to serve.