Chocolate cake is also known as choc cake or Choclate cake. Given below is the easy and simple recipe of Plain chocolate cake.
Ingredients for Chocolate cake:
1 1/2 cup flour
3 table-spoon Cocoa powder
1 1/2 cup sugar, powdered
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup butter
1 t-spoon Baking powder
1/4 t-spoon cooking soda
1/2 t-spoon vanilla extract
a pinch of salt (optional)
1 table-spoon sugar, powdered
How to make Chocolate cake:
- First of all, Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter and put it in a large bowl, add sugar to the bowl and mash it properly such that sugar gets dissolved in butter.
- Now, add eggs, first the white part only, mash it for a minute. then, add the yellow part, mash it again for a minute.
- Then, add flour, milk, cocoa, vanilla essence and a pinch of salt (optional). Mash it properly now, for 5 mins. at least so that no lumps remain.
- Then, add baking powder and cooking soda and mix it properly again for a minute or two.
- Now, take a pan of microwave oven, grease the bottom and sides of the pan properly with 1 t-spoon butter. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top of it. Put the batter in the pan and spread it properly.
- Now, start baking the cake. Bake it for 40 mins. If it still sticks after inserting a toothpick, increase the baking time.
- After 40 mins. or so hot Chocolate cake will be ready to serve. Cut it into rectangular or triangular pieces and serve hot or let it get cool at room temperature and then serve it.
Note - Always mash the cake as much as you can in clockwise direction only.