Ingredients for Chocolate Fudge cake:
1 1/2 cup flour
2 table-spoon Cocoa powder
100 gms. dark chocolate chunks
1 1/2 cup sugar, powdered
3/4 cup butter
1/4 cup milk
1 t-spoon Baking powder
1/4 t-spoon cooking soda
1/2 t-spoon vanilla extract
a pinch of salt (optional)
1 table-spoon sugar, powdered
For Chocolate Frosting:
200 gms dark chocolate chunks
1 cup icing sugar
200 gms butter
1 table-spoon milk
1 t-spoon vanilla extract
How to make Chocolate Fudge cake:
- First of all, Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter and put it in a large bowl, add sugar to the bowl and mash it properly such that sugar gets dissolved in butter.
- Now, add eggs, first the white part only, mash it for a minute. then, add the yellow part, mash it again for a minute.
- Then, add flour, milk, cocoa, chocolate chunks, vanilla essence and a pinch of salt (optional). Mash it properly now, for 5 mins. at least so that no lumps remain.
- Then, add baking powder and cooking soda and mix it properly again for a minute or two.
- Now, take a pan of microwave oven, grease the bottom and sides of the pan properly with 1 t-spoon butter. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top of it. Put the batter in the pan and spread it properly.
- Now, start baking the cake. Bake it for 40 mins. If it still sticks after inserting a toothpick, increase the baking time.
- After 40 mins. or so hot Chocolate cake will get ready.
- For the Frosting: Melt chocolate with butter in a small pan on low heat. Remove from heat and after 2-3 mins. add icing sugar, vanilla and milk. Beat until smooth.
- Spoon Chocolate frosting all over the cake properly. Chocolate Fudge cake is ready to serve.