Ingredients for Chocolate Biscuit cake:
200 gms. Biscuit (Mc vities or Marie)
1 chocolate bar
1/2 cup butter
4 table-spoon almonds, chopped
2 table-spoon raisins
2 t-spoon cocoa powder
3 table-spoon sugar, powdered
How to make Chocolate Biscuit cake:
- Line a cake tin with aluminium foil. Crush the biscuits with a rolling pin. chop chocolate bar into small pieces.
- In a mixing bowl take butter, cocoa and sugar, mix them well. Add the remaining ingredients into the bowl and mix them properly.
- Make sure the biscuit pieces are coated with chocolate mixture. Empty this mixture into the cake tin and cover it with a foil.
- Refrigerate it for hours until it gets hard.
- Yummy Chocolate Biscuit cake will get ready.