Ingredients for Pear and Mango Chutney:
125 grams raw mango (kaccha aam)
1 clove, powdered (Laung)
125 grams pears (nasapati)
1/2 table-spoon raisins (kishmish)
250 grams sugar
4 cashews (kaju) chopped finely.
4 almonds (badam) chopped finely
1 t-spoon salt
1/2 t-spoon red chili powder
1/2 t-spoon garam masala
1/2 table-spoon marsh-melon (kharbooja) seeds.
How to make Pear and Mango Chutney:
- Peel the pear and mango and chop them finely.
- Take a non-stick frying pan and add 250 ml water to it. Heat it
- Now add sugar to it and stir it until it gets dissolved in water
- Then add the remaining ingredients except clove powder and garam masala.Put the flame to low-medium . Boil till it gets thicken. Stir Occasionally
- Now add garam masala and clove powder. Stir it well. After a minute turn off the heat.
- Cool Pear and Mango Chutney down to room temperature and keep it in a air tight glass container.