Ingredients for Apricot Cranberry Chutney:
1/4 cup Apricots (Khumani)
1 1/2 cup fresh cranberries (karaunda)
1/2 cup raisins (Kishmish)
1 t-spoon ginger, chopped
1/2 t-spoon cinnamon, grounded (Dalchini)
1 clove, grounded
1/2 cup Vinegar (Sirka)
3/4 cup Sugar
1/4 t-spoon Red chilli powder
1 cup Water
How to make Apricot Cranberry Chutney
- Chop half of the cranberriers and keep the remaining half as whole. Keep cranberries aside.
- Boil water in a pan and add articots to it. Cook apricots on high heat until apricots gets soft.
- Then, peel the apricots and take out its pulp, mash apricot pulp properly. Wash the stones of apricot in one cup water, and keep this water aside.
- Now take a thick bottom pan and add cranberries, ginger, apricot pulp, washed stones water, clove, cinnamon, sugar and raisins, cook them on low heat, stirring occasionally, until all the water is gone.
- Then, add vinegar, red chilli powder. Cook them further for 10 mins on low heat. Then, turn off the heat.
- Allow Apricot Cranberry Chutney to get cool at room temperature. Then, put Apricot Cranberry Chutney in a air tight glass jar.
- Apricot Cranberry Chutney is ready to serve. You can also keep Apricot Chutney in a refrigerator.