Ingredients for Tandoori Roti :
2 cups Whole Wheat Flour (Aata)
1/2 cups Maida (All Purpose Flour)
1/2 cup yogurt (Dahi)
2 table-spoon Cooking Oil for Kneading
1/4 t-spoon Baking Soda
Dry Whole Wheat Flour for Dusting and rolling
1 t-spoon salt or to taste
How to make Tandoori Roti :
- Combine Whole Wheat flour & Maida, baking soda, salt and Yogurt together. Mix properly with your hands.
- Keep adding water in little quantity and knead it to a soft dough. Cover this dough with a cloth and keep it for 2 hours.
- Now, wet your hands a bit with water and take a small ball out of this dough.
- Press it firmly with the palm of your hands to make a round shape thick Tandoori Roti.
- Now, you have to use a tandoor or a Microwave Oven to bake the rotis.
- Either stick the rotis in tandoor or use an Oven to bake the rotis at 200 degree Celsius for 2-3 minutes.
- Take it off from the tandoor/Oven and smear it with 1 table-spoon Butter or Ghee.
- Serve Tandoori roti with any Gravy and Dal.