Ingredients for Rumali Roti :
1 1/2 cup All purpose flour (Maida)
1 cup Wheat Flour (Aata)
2 table-spoon oil for kneading
1/2 teaspoon salt or Salt to taste
How to make Roomali Roti :
- Combine all the ingredients and keep adding water in little quantity to make a stiff dough.
- Rest the dough for 30 minutes and cover it with a cloth.
- Cover the dough with 1 table-spoon cooking oil and knead a little more.
- Divide the large dough into small balls.
- Now, take a small ball and roll it into a round shape thin roti of 10 inch diameter (size of a plate).
- Heat an inverted kadhai or tava/skillet and place rumali roti carefully on it.
- Cook the roti until light brown patches appear on it.
- Take it off from the tava/kadhai and roll it.
- Tear it into 4 pieces and serve hot.
- Serve Roomali roti with Chana Masala or any Masala Sabzi.