Ingredients for Ragi Roti :
2 cups Ragi Flour (Finger millet flour)
1 onion, finely chopped
2 green chillies, minced
2 table-spoon Kadhi Patta (Curry leaves)
2 table-spoon Fresh Grated Coconut (Nariyal)
Salt to taste
How to make Ragi Roti :
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and knead to make a soft dough. Keep it aside for 25-30 mins.
- Now, take a small ball out of the dough and roll it into a round shape chapati.
- On a preheated tava or skillet apply 1 table-spoon oil, place roti and cook on low-medium flame.
- Cook until the roti gets crispy from both sides.
- Karnataka Ragi roti is ready to be served with the chutney of your choice.