Ingredients for Palak Roti :
2 cups Wheat Flour (Aata)
1 bunch of Palak leaves, chopped (Spinach leaves)
1 onion, finely chopped
2 green chillies, minced
1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder (Haldi)
1/2 teaspoon Coriander powder (Dhaniya powder)
2 table-spoon oil for kneading
Salt to taste
warm water for kneading
How to make Palak Roti :
- Take a large bowl and combine all the ingredients.
- Add water in little quantity and knead the mixture to a medium consistency dough.
- Keep it aside for 25-30 mins.
- Cover the dough with 1 table-spoon cooking oil and knead a little more.
- Now, take a small ball and roll it into a round shape chapati.
- On a preheated tava or skillet, place Palak roti and cook from both side until light brown spots appear on the roti.
- Take it off from the tava and smear it with 1 teaspoon ghee.
- Serve Palak roti with all mix raita or chutney.