Ingredients for Jamaican Curry Powder :
4 table-spoon coriander seeds
3 table-spoon fenugreek seeds
2 table-spoon Whole black pepper
2 table-spoon mustard seeds
5 table-spoon Ground Turmeric
3 table-spoon Cayenne
1 table-spoon Ground ginger
2 table-spoon cumin seeds
1 table-spoon grated nutmeg
1 table-spoon whole allspice
2 table-spoon whole anise seeds
How to make Jamaican Curry Powder :
- Mix Coriander seeds, nutmeg, whole allspice, fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds, black pepper, anise seeds and mustard seeds and toast on low flame for 5 mins.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Mix everything and Coarsely grind them in a spice grinder to a powder.
- Jamaican Curry powder is ready to use.
- Keep it in a dry airtight container.