Ingredients for Pineapple cake:
1 1/2 cup flour
1 cup fresh pineapple juice
1/2 cup crushed pineapple pieces
1 cup sugar, powdered
5 table-spoon Vegetable oil
1 t-spoon Baking powder
1/4 t-spoon cooking soda
1/2 t-spoon vanilla extract
a pinch of salt (optional)
1 table-spoon sugar, powdered
1 table-spoon butter
How to make Pineapple cake:
- First of all, Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix sugar in pineapple juice. Now, add eggs, first the white part only, mash it for a minute. Then, add the yellow part, mash it again for a minute.
- Then, add flour, vegetable oil, vanilla essence and a pinch of salt (optional). Again mash the complete mixture now. Mash it properly now, for 5 mins. at least so that no lumps remain. The more you mash the mixture the more softer resultant cake well be.
- Then, add crushed pineapple pieces, baking powder and cooking soda and mix it properly again for a minute or two.
- Now, take a pan of microwave oven, grease the bottom and sides of the pan properly with 1 t-spoon butter. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top of it. Put the batter in the pan and spread it properly.
- Now, start baking the cake. Bake it for 40 mins. If it still sticks after inserting a toothpick, increase the baking time.
- After 40 mins. or so hot Pineapple cake will be ready to serve. Cut it into rectangular or triangular pieces and serve hot or let it get cool at room temperature and then serve it.
Note - Always mash the cake as much as you can in clockwise direction only.