Ingredients for Veg Kabab Paratha :
2-3 Veg Kababs
1/2 onion, chopped
2 table-spoon coriander leaves, finely chopped (dhaniya patti)
1 Green Chilly, finely chopped (Hari Mirch)
oil for roasting
Salt to taste
How to make Veg Kabab Paratha :
- Chop Veg Kababs very fine. Take a large bowl and combine all the ingredients including chopped veg kabab (except oil) to the bowl and mix properly.
- Knead dough with wheat flour and water.
- Now, take a small dough and roll it into a small chapati. Place suitable amount of Veg Kabab mixture on the surface of the chapati.
- Now, gather all the edges of the chapati with Veg Kabab mixture inside it to a round peda. Now, roll out the peda into suitable size paratha in such a way that it should not get broken from anywhere.
- On a preheated griddle or tawa roast paratha from both sides by turning it many times and spreading oil on its surface. Roast it on medium heat till both the sides gets brown patches and the paratha gets properly cooked from inside.
- Take it off from the griddle and serve immediately with green chutney.