Ingredients for Keema Paratha :
250 grams Boneless Mutton ( Meat )
1 onion, chopped
2 table-spoon coriander leaves, finely chopped (dhaniya patti)
1 table-spoon, grated ginger (adrak)
1 Green Chilly, finely chopped (Hari Mirch)
1/2 t-spoon turmeric powder (haldi)
1/4 t-spoon red chili powder (Lal Mirch)
1/2 t-spoon coriander powder (Dhania Powder)
a pinch of Garam masala
2 table-spoon cooking oil
1 t-spoon butter or ghee for each paratha
Salt to taste
How to make Keema Paratha :
- Boil boneless Mutton in sufficient amount of water until it gets soft and properly cooked. In a blender coarsely chop the Keema.
- Heat oil in a pan and add all the ingredients to it including chopped Keema (except butter). Fry them such that Keema gets blend of all the spices and gives a nice aroma.
- Knead dough with wheat flour and water.
- Now, take a small dough and roll it into a small chapati. Spread a bit of ghee on the surface of the chapati and place suitable amount of Keema mixture on the surface of the chapati.
- Now, gather all the edges of the chapati with Keema mixture inside it to a round peda. Now, roll out the peda into suitable size paratha in such a way that it should not get broken from anywhere.
- On a preheated griddle or tawa roast Keema paratha from both sides by turning it many times and spreading butter or ghee to its surface. Roast it on medium heat till both the sides gets brown patches and the paratha gets properly cooked from inside.
- Take it off from the griddle, grease Keema paratha with ghee or butter and serve immediately with green chutney or pickle.