Flaky Paratha is also known as Kothu Paratha or Frozen Paratha as Frozen paratha can be taken to make it.
Ingredients for Flaky or Kothu Paratha :
4 ready plain Parathas (May take frozen ones)
1 cup chopped mixed vegetable (Capsicum, carrot, beans and peas)
1 onion, chopped
1 tomato, chopped
2 table-spoon coriander leaves, finely chopped (dhaniya patti)
1 table-spoon, grated ginger (adrak)
1 Green Chilly, finely chopped (Hari Mirch)
1/2 t-spoon turmeric powder (haldi)
1/4 t-spoon red chili powder (Lal Mirch)
a pinch of Garam masala
2 table-spoon cooking oil
Salt to taste
How to make Flaky or Kothu Paratha :
- Mince all the parathas and keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet and add onion to it, saute onion till light brown. Add mixed vegetable, ginger, green chilly and cook them on low-medium heat until vegetables get 3/4th cooked.
- Add chopped tomato to the pan and cook further for 2 mins. Now, add turmeric, red chili powder and garam masala to the mixture and stir well.
- Now, add minced parathas to the pan and mix it properly such that flakes of paratha gets properly coated with mixture. Take it off from the heat after 2 mins.
- Delicious flaky / Kothu / Frozen paratha is ready to serve.