Ingredients for Egg Paratha :
1/2 onion, chopped
1 table-spoon coriander leaves, finely chopped (dhaniya patti)
1 Green Chilly, finely chopped (Hari Mirch)
1/4 t-spoon red chili powder (Lal Mirch)
1 t-spoon butter or ghee for each paratha
Salt to taste
How to make Egg Paratha :
- Take a large bowl and break egg in it. Add all the ingredients (except butter) to the bowl and Whisk this mixture well. Keep it aside.
- Knead dough with wheat flour and water.
- Now, take a small dough and roll it into a small chapati. Spread a bit of ghee on the surface of the chapati and close it in a triangular form to form a peda.
- Now, roll out the peda into suitable size paratha in such a way that it should not get broken from anywhere.
- On a preheated griddle or tawa roast paratha from both sides by turning it 2-3 times until it gets 2/3 cooked. Now, add the egg mixture to the paratha on one side and put that side on a griddle. Roast it on medium heat till both the sides gets brown patches and from one side it gets cooked like an omelette.
- Take it off from the griddle, grease Egg paratha with ghee or butter and serve immediately with green chutney or pickle.