Ingredients for Chicken Paratha :
250 grams Boneless Chicken
1 onion, chopped
2 table-spoon coriander leaves, finely chopped (dhaniya patti)
1 table-spoon, grated ginger (adrak)
1 Green Chilly, finely chopped (Hari Mirch)
1/2 t-spoon turmeric powder (haldi)
1/4 t-spoon red chili powder (Lal Mirch)
1/2 t-spoon coriander powder (Dhania Powder)
a pinch of Garam masala
2 table-spoon cooking oil
1 t-spoon butter or ghee for each paratha
Salt to taste
How to make Chicken Paratha :
- Boil boneless chicken in sufficient amount of water until it gets soft and properly cooked. In a blender coarsely chop the Chicken.
- Heat oil in a pan and add all the ingredients to it including chopped Chicken (except butter). Fry them such that Chicken gets properly cooked and gives a nice aroma.
- Knead dough with wheat flour and water.
- Now, take a small dough and roll it into a small chapati. Spread a bit of ghee on the surface of the chapati and place suitable amount of Chicken mixture on the surface of the chapati.
- Now, gather all the edges of the chapati with Chicken mixture inside it to a round peda. Now, roll out the peda into suitable size paratha in such a way that it should not get broken from anywhere.
- On a preheated griddle or tawa roast Chicken paratha from both sides by turning it many times and spreading butter or ghee to its surface. Roast it on medium heat till both the sides gets brown patches and the paratha gets properly cooked from inside.
- Take it off from the griddle, grease Chicken paratha with ghee or butter and serve immediately with green chutney or pickle.