Ingredients for Cheese Paratha :
100 grams grated Cheese
1 onion, chopped
2 table-spoon coriander leaves, finely chopped (dhaniya patti)
1 table-spoon, grated ginger (adrak)
1 Green Chilly, finely chopped (Hari Mirch)
1/4 t-spoon red chili powder (Lal Mirch)
1/4 t-spoon black pepper powder (Kali mirch)
1/4 t-spoon jeera powder (Cumin powder)
6-8 cloves garlic, chopped (Lasun)
1 t-spoon butter or ghee for each paratha
Salt to taste
How to make Cheese Paratha :
- Take a large bowl and add grated Cheese to it along with all the ingredients (except butter) and mix it properly.
- Knead dough with wheat flour and water.
- Now, take a small dough and roll it into a small chapati. Spread a bit of ghee on the surface of the chapati and place suitable amount of Cheese mixture on the surface of the chapati.
- Now, gather all the edges of the chapati with cheese mixture inside it to a round peda. Now, roll out the peda into suitable size paratha in such a way that it should not get broken from anywhere.
- On a preheated griddle or tawa, roast Cheese paratha from both sides by turning it many times and spreading butter or ghee to its surface. Roast it on medium heat till both the sides gets brown patches and the paratha gets properly cooked from inside.
- Take it off from the griddle, grease Cheese paratha with ghee or butter and serve immediately with green chutney, pickle or curd.