Paneer Curry Recipe
Indian Paneer curry recipe is very simple and easy to cook. Paneer curry can be served with rice, roti or chapati.
Ingredients for Paneer curry (Cottage Cheese curry):
250 gms. Paneer, cut into small cubes (cottage cheese)
2 table-spoon oil
1 t-spoon ginger paste (adrak)
1 t-spoon garlic paste (lahsun)
1/4 t-spoon red chili powder (Lal Mirch)
1/2 t-spoon coriander powder (pisa dhaniya)
1/4 t-spoon garam masala
1/2 t-spoon cumin (jeera)
1/2 t-spoon turmeric (haldi)
1 t-spoon chopped green chilies
10-15 coriander leaves (dhaniya patti)
1 table-spoon grated paneer
1/2 cup water
salt to taste
How to make Paneer curry (Cottage Cheese curry):
- Blend tomato and onion separately to make a puree.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion and tomato paste to it and stir. Cook until it gets golden brown and gravy leaves the oil.
- Then, add ginger, garlic paste and cook further for a minute
- Now add coriander powder, cumin, turmeric, garam masala and red chili powder and stir.
- Add chopped green chillies and stir.
- Add paneer and water cook over medium flame for 5 mins.
- Finally garnish Paneer curry with finely chopped coriander leaves and grated paneer.
- Serve Paneer curry hot with rice, chapati, pulao or naan.