Ingredients for Potato Pakora :
2-3 medium size Potato (Aloo)
2 cups Gram Flour (besan)
2 table-spoon Ginger-Garlic paste (Lasun-Adrak Paste)
2 Green Chillies, chopped
2 table-spoon coriander powder (pisa dhaniya)
1/2 t-spoon Ajwain (Carom Seedds)
1 t-spoon red chilly powder (lal mirch)
1 t-spoon amchur
Oil to deep fry Pakodas
1 t-spoon salt or to taste
How to make Potato Pakoda :
To Prepare a Batter :
- Take a large bowl and add all the ingredients except Potato.
- Mix them well by adding water in little quantity.
- Make a medium consistent batter.
To Make Pakoda :
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan (kadhai) to deep fry Pakoras.
- Peel potatoes and wash them properly.
- Cut Potatoes in circular shape with less thickness.
- Put the flame to medium for frying the pakodas.
- Coat each piece of Potato separately and put them in a deep frying pan.
- Deep fry them from both sides on medium flame, until they get red and crispy.
- Serve hot pakoras with tomato sauce & green chutney.