Ingredients for Cheese Pakora:
100 gms processed Cheese
8 slices of Sandwich Bread
1 table-spoon Corn flour
1/2 tablespoon Chilli-Garlic sauce
2 tsp chopped Green Chillies
1/2 cup chopped Coriander (dhania)
4 tablespoon Bread crumbs
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
How to make Bread Cheese Pakoda :
- Cut and remove the brown edges of the bread. Mash the bread slices with all the ingredients and set aside for 1/2 an hr.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions.
- Roll the mixture into small balls or any desired shape.
- Roll the balls in the bread crumbs.
- Heat enough oil in a wok or kadhai and deep fry the pakoras till golden brown on all sides.
- Remove the cheese pakoras on an absorbent paper to drain excess oil.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or chilli garlic sauce or green chutney.