Ingredients for Bread Pakora :
8 pieces Sandwich Bread
2 cups Gram Flour (besan)
2 table-spoon Garlic paste (Lasun)
1 table-spoon Ginger paste (Adrak)
2 Green Chillies, chopped
2 table-spoon coriander powder (pisa dhaniya)
1 t-spoon red chilly powder (lal mirch)
1 t-spoon amchur
Oil to deep fry Pakodas
1 t-spoon salt or to taste
How to make Bread Pakoda :
To Prepare a Batter :
- Take a large bowl and add besan, green chillies, ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, amchur, coriander powder and salt.
- Mix them well by adding water in little quantity.
- Make a batter of medium consistency.
To Make Pakoda :
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan (kadhai) to deep fry Pakoras.
- Horizontally cut the pieces of Bread into two.
- Put the flame to high for frying the pakodas.
- Dip a piece of bread in batter and coat it properly. Put the coated piece in a pan containing hot oil and turn the flame to medium.
- Flip the bread piece to other side after frying for less than a minute.
- Fry till it get red and crispy. Then, take it out from the oil.
- Repeat the procedure with all the pieces of bread.
- Serve hot pakoras with green chilli chutney & mithi tamarind (imli) chutney.