Ingredients for Milk cake:
1 1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup whole milk
1 1/2 cup sugar, powdered
1/2 cup butter
1 t-spoon Baking powder
1/4 t-spoon cooking soda
1/2 t-spoon vanilla extract
1 table-spoon sugar, powdered
1 can (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
1 can (12 fluid ounce) evaporated milk
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 cup sugar
How to make Milk cake:
- First of all, Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter and put it in a large bowl, add sugar to the bowl and mash it properly such that sugar gets dissolved in butter, mash the mixture only clockwise direction for the complete recipe.
- Now, add eggs, first the white part only, mash it for a minute. then, add the yellow part, mash it again for a minute.
- Then, add flour and vanilla essence. Again mash the complete mixture now. Mash it properly now, for 5 mins. at least so that no lumps remain. The more you mash the mixture the more softer resultant cake well be.
- Then, add baking powder and cooking soda and mix it properly again for a minute or two.
- Now, take a pan of microwave oven, grease the bottom and sides of the pan properly with 1 t-spoon butter. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top of it. Put the batter in the pan and spread it properly.
- Now, start baking the cake. Bake it for 40 mins. If it still sticks after inserting a toothpick, increase the baking time.
- After 40 mins. or so hot Milk cake will get ready. Let the cake get cool at room temperature.
- With the help of a fork, pork the surface of the cake. Combine sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk, mix them properly and pour over the surface of the cake. Spread it properly.
- Whip the whipping cream with remaining 1 cup sugar until thick. Spread it over the layer of milk. Now, refrigerate cake for 4-6 hours before serving it.
Note - Always mash the cake as much as you can in clockwise direction only.