Ingredients for Fresh Apple Juice :
1 table-spoon sugar
How to make Fresh Apple Juice :
- Take refrigerated apples that will give you a child juice.
- Peel the apple and take out its seed core. Slice apple to fit your juicer.
- Juice it in a juicer and mix sugar to it. Fresh apple juice is ready to drink.
Alternately, you can go for the below procedure to make pulpy Homemade Apple juice :-
- Peel the apple and take out its seed core. Slice apple into smaller pieces.
- Take a blender and add apple pieces and sugar to it. Blend it to a smooth paste.
- With the help of a strainer, strain the pulpy apple juice out of it.