Ingredients for Vegetable Idli :
Idli Batter (4-5 cups)
1/4 tea-spoon Mustard Seeds
1/4 tea-spoon red chilli powder
1/4 tea-spoon Haldi Powder (Turmeric Powder)
2 table-spoon cooking oil
Salt to taste
10-15 Coriander leaves, chopped (Hara Dhaniya)
1 Carrot (Gajar)
5-6 sticks French Beans
1 Green Chili Pepper (Shimla Mirch)
2 green Chillies, chopped (Hari Mirch)
How to make Vegetable Idli :
- Finely chop all the vegetable and mix them.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add chopped vegetables to the pan and cook over medium flame, until they get tender.
- Add red chilli powder and haldi powder to the pan and mix properly.
- Turn off the flame and cool prepared vegetables to room temperature.
- Now, properly mix cooked vegetable and Coriander Leaves in Idli batter.
- Keep the mixture for 15-20 minutes.
- Now, Steam cook idlis using this batter.
- Serve Veg Idli with coconut chutney.