Ingredients for Chinese Idli :
1 carrot, peeled & thinly sliced (Gajar)
1 capsicum, thinly sliced (Shimla Mirch)
2 Onions, Slicely chopped
3-4 Green Chillies, sliced from center (Hari Mirch)
6 cloves Garlic, sliced (Lasun)
1/2 t-spoon Black Pepper Powder (Kali Mirch)
few drops of Soya Sauce
1 table-spoon Tomato Sauce
1 table-spoon Chili Sauce
2 table-spoon oil
Salt to taste
How to make Chinese Idli :
- Cut all the idlis into cubes of equal sizes.
- Now, take a medium size pan and heat 2 table-spoon oil in it.
- Add onions, green chilies and garlic, fry on medium flame until onion gets light brown.
- Add Carrot and capsicum, cook until they get slightly tender.
- Now, add all the sauces, salt and pepper powder. Mix properly and cook on medium-low flame for a minute.
- Add cubed idlis to the pan, mix properly and cook for 3-4 minutes by covering a pan with a lid.
- Chinese Idli is ready to serve with Tomato sauce or Green chutney.