Ingredients for Gujarati Roti :
2 cup Aata (Wheat Flour)
dry flour for rolling
2 table-spoon cooking oil for kneading
Salt to taste
water for kneading
How to make Gujarati Roti :
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. Keep adding the water in little quantity and knead well to make a firm dough.
- Divide the whole dough into small round balls.
- Now, take a single ball and roll it into a round shape chapati of 6 inch diameter, flip it into dry flour for rolling.
- On a preheated tava or skillet, place Gujarati roti and wait for the bubbles to come.
- Flip the roti to other side and cook further for 1-2 minutes accordingly.
- Take it off from the skillet and smear it with ghee.
- Gujarati Roti is ready to serve with any sabzi and dal.