Bel ka sharbat is a wonderful summer drink made from bel. Bel ka Sharbat is known as the king of sharbats.
Ingredients for Bel ka Sharbat:
3 table-spoon bel pulp (Wood apple)
3 table-spoon sugar
1 lemon (nimbu)
a pinch of salt
1 1/2 cup chilled water
How to make Bel ka Sharbat:
- Take water in a large bowl. Dissolve sugar and salt in it.
- Now, take out the juice of lemon and add it to water.
- Then, add bel pulp to the water and smash it well with your hands until the pulp gets properly dissolved in water.Mix it lightly with a spoon.
- Now, filter the mixture properly and add ice cubes to it.
- Serve chilled Bel sharbat in glasses.